2016 Year in Review:
2016 was another busy year for Lumber City Development Corporation. Here’s a look at some of the projects and accomplishments of the past year as we continue our work to make North Tonawanda a great place to live, work, and play:
- Advanced 7 more business development projects totaling over $1.7 million in local investment and the creation of 32 new jobs.
- Assisted in securing $855,000 in grants for various projects including the renovation of historic properties, business assistance, and community planning activities.
- Continued work with the City of North Tonawanda on a number of municipal projects including renovations to the historic Carnegie Art Center.
- Assisted in the development of the NT Momentum Plan and the drafting of a revised zoning code, expected to be adopted in 2017.
- Partnered with other organizations to advance critical development projects such as the Riviera Theatre expansion and the YWCA redevelopment.
And much more...